Spring Break was so great! We were so ready for a break from everything- and had ourselves a delightful little stay-cation!
We hiked Battlecreek...
I took the kids to Momentum and we did some indoor rock climbing. They loved this, and it was awesome because there were walls of all different shapes and sizes to climb so everyone was happy!!
We went back and hiked battlecreek again with Teresa and her family. my kids think they own this mountain. It is so close to us and so kid friendly that they can run all over- half of them take a different way up and just meet me at the top ( Zoe and Coop like to hike along the stream). We let Piper roam all over- she loves it. She runs up and down the side of the mountain like a little spaz but is happy as can be!
Teresa and I met up with the kids at Funtopia! This place is a blast! I'm impressed with Cooper! He always starts things off cautiously, you couldn't talk him into doing anything he didn't feel totally comfortable with, but by the end he is usually more daring and doing crazier stuff than anyone. He was the same way with tubing and swimming... He's my most daring child- it just takes him a while :)
We met up with Grandma T and all the cousins at the Zoo- Definitely the highlight of the week!
We all went and saw "A Wrinkle in Time" together. Most of my kids/ my family read this book beforehand and were pretty disappointed with the movie- I didn't and therefore wasn't :) I was just happy to be there.










0 comments:
Post a Comment